I must say that this wasn't quite as tough to choose. Right now the Smith family's favorite shoe is Sue Thomas F. B Eye. This series is based on a true story and the life of a deaf woman named Sue Thomas. Sue suddenly became deaf as a little girl, she learned how to read lips and got a job at the FBI reading lips for surveillance. She has a hearing dog named Levi. The show is now on DVD and can be purchased here: www.suethomasdvd.com.
I have attached the opening of the show below.
Here is a funny clip from one episode. It has been titled "Levi shoots-he scores".
It also currently airs on Gospel Music Channel(GMC) weekdays from 3-4. Another thing I should mention is-the actress that plays Sue Thomas (Deanne Bray) is also deaf and reads lips. Also, the real Sue Thomas is seen on the show playing another character a couple of times in different episodes.
Like!! I think we must be sisters 'cause I like a lot of the same things you do!
ReplyDeleteIPTV gives crystal-clear image quality. trex iptv
ReplyDeleteIPTV channels work perfectly daily crystal iptv reseller
ReplyDeleteGreat content library for entertainment lovers. tuga iptv
ReplyDeleteThe technology behind IPTV is quite interesting. greek iptv
ReplyDelete