Pages

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Another Birthday!

And one well worth celebrating. My best friend, wonderful Daddy, terrific and loving Husband...Dave. We are the same age now (for a couple of weeks). If I could use one word to describe Dave, I would choose, I can't. I have to choose at least two...dedicated and faithful..., oh no, another just popped into my mind, humble. Let me just say it this way, he is one WONDERFUL guy. We in this home are blessed to be able to call him ours. We love you Daddy! We are looking forward to having you home with us soon. I really appreciate your commitment to first the Lord, Jesus Christ and then to me and our dear and precious family. love, your partner.

2 comments:

  1. You two keep on:) Your love and faithfulness to each other gives me courage.
    Amysue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, you two.... keep on. :-)
    Love ya lots.
    Bye~4~Now,
    ~unohoo

    ReplyDelete