Pages

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Happy Birthday once more...



Today we celebrate the birth of my dear wife, Lori. In God's providence, He brought us together first as friends (1980), then as brother and sister in Christ (1984), then as partners in the Gospel as husband and wife (1986). I am thankful today for her life, and bless her for her faith toward God, and love for me and our children. I pray that every day of every new year that our Lord gives her would be fruitful in every way, and she would continue to be a channel for the wondrous grace of our Lord Jesus to every life she touches. I love you Momma. Will you marry me?

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Mrs. Smith! God Bless,
    Josh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mrs. Smith, I love your family's blog! Hope you had a good birthday today. You just so happen to share the day with my grandma, so it'll be easy to remember!

    God bless,
    David

    ReplyDelete