Pages

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Spring is here!






Hey Guys,
We are all enjoying the NICE spring weather. Are you? Today it got up to 73 degrease here! I don't know about you but... I think that this summer is going to be HOT. I think that I will share some flower pictures with you. Some of these pictures were taken last year though. Also there is one of rhubarb. It just amazes me about how creative God is. Don't miss out on the springs lovely beauty!
Have a GREAT evening.
God bless,

-Elsie (for all)

4 comments:

  1. Really nice Elsie, I am enjoying the Spring here in PA as well!!!
    -Em

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love summer! It is my favorite season... Very nice pictures. In Christ,
    Josh

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love Spring! It's the season that God reminds us of His beauty after us being "inside" for the winter:) The babies...the flowers...the green grass and trees!!! Thank you Lord!

    ~Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANKS YOU ALL.

    I CAN NOT DECIDE WHICH IS MY FAVORITE SUMMER OR SPRING. I THINK THAT SPRING IS MY FAVORITE! :)
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPORT.... IT IS NICE TO HEAR FROM YOU.
    FOR CHRIST,
    -ELSIE

    ReplyDelete