Pages

Thursday, September 10, 2009

On the mend...


Emily here. Yep, I'm finally on the mend. I went to Physical Therapy today and my therapist said that I'm doing "fantastic"! I am thankful. It's been a week and a day since my surgery. Thanks for your prayers. My dad is doing very well. He was basically off of his crutches after the first 36 hours. Above is a picture of me in my sling and pillow. I have to wear this thing 24/7. I think I have to wear it for a month. I'll be GLAD to get it off!!! Elsie had just washed and brushed my hair for me before taking this pic. thanks to my awesome sisters for taking such good care of me!!!!
Cheers

3 comments:

  1. You look really young in this picture. So glad you are feeling better.

    The Myers'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for your continued recovery! Bethany and I have been talking about Fearless and I can't wait!!!

    Blessings,
    Josh

    ReplyDelete