Pages

Monday, January 14, 2013

Bucket List




Okay, every one has a bucket list of some sort. Things they'd like to do one day. Fun things, adventurous things, simple things, traveling, mission work... So I thought I'd share my bucket list with you.

 What's on your Bucket List???




Mission Trip -I'd love to go on an overseas trip

Go White Water Rafting

Learn to Play Tennis

Pet a dolphin (I actually did, so I can cross this one off)

Go Golfing

Take a camping/trail ride with my horses across the State of MI

Ride my horse in the mountains

Go to Europe

Learn French

Go on a trip out West (might happen this summer with my family) 

Of course my greatest desire is the continue to know the Lord more and grow stronger in the faith. I think that it's actually too important to put in such a thing as a "bucket list". These are just things I'd love to do, I will be perfectly content if these things never actually happen. Delighting in God, and His plans for me will be perfectly wonderful.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment