Pages

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Air Zoo





So we went to the Air Zoo in Kalamazoo on Monday. It was great!!! I had never been there before, and really liked it. It was very educational as well as fun! They had rides, kiosks (like a little TV station) with movies about different airplanes and how they were used...and of course AIRPLANES!!!! There were some pretty amazing ones!!! Here are a few pictures. I had a hard time deciding which ones to post as we took around 100!!!
Have a nice day everyone!

3 comments:

  1. I've heard that Air Zoos are a lot of fun although I've never been to one myself...Glad to hear that you all had a good time;)

    In Christ,
    Josh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, looks like you all had loads of fun! I really like that picture of you all by the "clouds".

    ~Bethany~

    ReplyDelete
  3. We went years ago...it was very fun! Glad you all had a good time.

    The Myers'

    ReplyDelete