Pages

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Swimming???!!! (...in November?)





d

Call us crazy, but some of us went swimming in the Harvey's pond today!!! Us "old folks" were cowards...I said that the water would be too cold (which it was) so only my parents and the little guys went. They had a lot of fun, but came home and jumped into the warm tub!
I had the farrier out to trim my horses. Thankfully Rico was better this time. I actually took him for a walk this afternoon (with Annie's help), the first time I've really spent time with him since my surgery. Other things that happened today...Jacob sighted in his new scope on his muzzle-loader, Jill is babysitting, and Timothy went hunting. He saw a deer but didn't shoot at it.
Tomorrow promises be be busy...church then a baby shower, and choir practice for the Christmas program at church.
O.k. gotta' scoot.
Cheers!

5 comments:

  1. Yes...you all are crazy...what is next being a member of the polar club? (those who cut a hole in the ice and swim in that) Yikes!! I like my pool in the 80's even in the summer.
    Can't wait to see you all tomorrow!

    TTYL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! Looks like fun! Now you are giving me ideas for tomorrow....lol, this is going to get me in trouble. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a sweet photo of your parents. Today was such a pleasant day. I worked outside all day and laid in the sun for a bit. Don't know if I would have tried to go for a swim outside though! Looks like everyone who went had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, they were brave:) I'm with you Emily, I would have said that it was to cold too lol!

    Great pictures:)

    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, I would be an "old folk" for the day too! NO swimming in November for me!

    God Bless

    ReplyDelete