Pages

Monday, February 15, 2010

Wonder of wonders...A New POST!!!!!!!!





Guess what???? We are finally updating! I told Jill today, either we update this thing or delete it! We are not faithful bloggers (as you all must have figured out by now), but want to let all our friends know what we have been up to. Usually-when I do updates...I spell out events using pictures. It's been sooo long though-I think that there would simply be too many pictures. So here's a quick overview of the last months:
November: Family picture (above), Timothy went to Africa-he'll be gone for two years, we took a trip to NY City=awesome!
December: Christmas, Emily and Jacob's birthdays, a fun musical Christmas play at church that our family was involved in, my Grandma got sick-which has added to the business of our lives tremendously.
January: I think this might be my (Emily) favorite month of all of 2010, we'll have to see though. Why, you might ask...well look at the pictures below!!! You all might not know, but our family is into baseball. We are huge fans of the Detroit Tigers. So, the day before Annie's birthday (the 23'rd) there was a fan fest at the home stadium of the Tigers. I took here there, we got to meet players, get pictures taken with them, and get autographs. It was amazingly fun! We also took a trip to NC for a week of Bible school. It was really wonderful and the 4 girls from our family that went were really blessed and grew in our walk(s) with God. Don't forget the 2 litters of puppies and ice-skating!
February: Well, we are only 15 days in, so not too much has happened, but we did have 2 birthdays! Daniel turned 23 on the 12th and today is my Dad's birthday (don't ask his age...=) Jill and I went to visit my grandpa who lives in the Detroit area last week. We had a great time.

Well, we hope that you all have a great day and week. Hopefully I'll update this again sooner than later! God bless you all and we love you!!!

-Emily, the unfaithful blogger ;o)

From the dugout
Emily and the Tigers' rookie pitcher Rick Porcello
Annie, Armando Galarraga, and Emily
Can't forget the puppies! We still have this beauty available! Melody LOVES puppies!!!!

Lastly-don't forget school plays!


1 comment:

  1. Sweet! I didn't know ya'll had a blog... enjoyed looking through older posts as well. Blessings to your family. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete