Pages

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Fall Pics...


Hi Everyone-

I know that it has been SO long since I have blogged. I'll have to see if I get any comments, because I doubt people even check this page anymore. I guess if I don't get any replies or comments, I will most likely delete our blog.
Our last months have been very full. Jill has gone to Turkey, and is now in Ghana. Annie took a 5 week mission trip to Haiti. Many of you know that my grandmother passed away in May and my aunt very unexpectedly passed away in July. That is where my life has drastically changed. I have moved to the suburbs of Detroit (Sterling Heights), and have taken the job of nanny to my cousin (she lost her mom). I am adjusting to living in the city... I like how clean the neighborhood I live in is, and I don't miss the dairy farm and other smells that we have here in the country. But, I don't like all of the traffic and I miss my horses. Most of all, I miss my family an awful lot!
I came home for the weekend and took a few pictures of some of my siblings, I hope that you enjoy them!

God bless!

-Emily






6 comments:

  1. I really like your new background. Your photos are absolutely beautiful. I hope you decide to continue blogging. :) Your family sure has been a through a lot this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures Emily. The little kids are so cute. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Em...love your update...thanks for the pictures...nice as always. I'm glad you are able to come home for most weekends. Miss seeing you so often!

    The Myers~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still check in:) Glad to hear that you are all doing well...and praying for you as you adjust to the change~

    ~Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  5. My sweet Emily, thank you for taking such wonderful pictures of our little ones. I hope that we can get some of everybody this fall. We give it a shot tomorrow. Have a blessed day dear. I love you too much. xo Momma

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still check in from time to time. How hard that must be to be away from your family, but what a blessing to be able to spend the time with your cousing. Blessings,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete