Pages

Friday, November 5, 2010

Fireworks in November...


Yep, you read it...fireworks in November! I guess that stores at the Mall wanted to get everyone in the Christmas spirit, and had fireworks and Santa arriving in a horse yes (a real horse) drawn sleigh (on wheels). I really enjoyed the fireworks, someone was handing out 3D glasses, and you got a totally unique, new view of the display! Even though I was freezing, I had warm memories of a balmy evening at the beach this past summer, watching the fireworks on the 4'th of July.

I was touched to see that I still have some faithful friends and followers. =) Thanks guys and gals!

Blessings!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Kinda cool to see fireworks when it is freezing. How fun! Have a good day. Rebekah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photo! It sounds like a fun evening. Was this in detroit?

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3D...how awesome...I think fireworks anytime of the year is good. Maybe since you have the good malls your direction a shopping trip may be in order!! :)

    ReplyDelete