Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Writing...

Do you ever feel like writing? Sometimes thoughts flow through my head...and I feel like writing. Many times I feel like writing when my heart feels so restful and at peace. I look up at the stars, smell the aroma of freshly cut grass, see a horse grazing in a bright green pasture,  hear a cow mooing in the distance, or see my favorite wild flowers growing on the side of the road. I feel all full and joyful and bubbly inside. I think that God takes such a delight in the creation He has made, and it transfers over to me (us).

Sometimes I think of writing a book... any ideas??? I have thought of children's fiction, historical fiction...or maybe a book about my family...the immigration of my great-grandparents, the way they survived the depression...all the way up to now, even to the writing of this blog. =) For now, I will continue to brainstorm...and think of the joys of my life, the things God has given me. =)

Have a wonderful night!!!!
-Emily
"For His unfailing love, and his wonderful deeds, give thanks to the Lord."

1 comment:

  1. Emily,
    This is Laura. I think that writing a book about your family would be awesome! Look at how many of you are in that family! With a story to tell. How you all provide and care for each other. I'd go for it.

    ReplyDelete