Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Maybe I'm Amazed!

Sometimes I read through scriptures, and a portion just jumps off the page. Well the verses below were of no exception:


"...And they shall be my people, and I will be their God: And I will give them one heart, and one way, that they may fear me for ever, for the good of them, and of their children after them: And I will make an everlasting covenant with them, that I will not turn away from them, to do them good; but I will put my fear in their hearts, that they shall not depart from me. Yea, I will rejoice over them..." Jer. 32


I find these verses so comforting, such a promise from God. He loves us so deeply, He cares for us, He rejoices in us- His creation.  I was reminded once again of His love and goodness. It is one thing to know it in your head, and another to KNOW it in your heart. I have been finding these truths impressed upon my heart. When you can feel His love and presence in your life-it is indescribable. 
"I LOVE you God!!!!!!"
-Em

No comments:

Post a Comment