Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2012

A Trip to Haiti

My Dad and 2 sisters have taken a week long trip to Haiti. As you know, we adopted Mercy and Noah 13 years ago from Haiti. This is Mercy's first trip back. So far everything has been going really well. The Hatian ladies and children have had lots of fun playing with the girls' hair and Mercy and Elsie are sure having fun with the children and babies!




I would like to ask for prayer. In the past week, there have been three robberies-including 2 men being shot and in critical condition. The people concerned are missionaries, and Haitians connected to American missions (white people). While I am not in fear for my family, I do realize that they could be in a potentially dangerous place, and would covet your prayers for their safety!
Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. The girls look like they are having such a good time. So glad they got a chance to go and minister to others. Rebekah

    ReplyDelete