Pages

Friday, February 4, 2011

Day 21: Something I know I do differently than most people.

Sleep...
How can a person sleep different than anyone else??? Well, do you sleep with a pillow propped under your arm? Nope, I didn't think so. ;) Ever since I tore my rotator cuff back when I was 18, I have had a sore right arm. I had surgeries in 2009 and 2010 as most of you know. I found that having my arm at the same level as my body was very painful. Part of it was that after my surgery, I was put in a sling that had a pillow built in so that my arm couldn't come down-it would re-tear the muscle. I got used to having my arm supported by something...all of this leads to that...yes, I sleep with pillows under my arm. =)


I think that's something I do differently than most people. =)

1 comment:

  1. You are also doing the 30 day blog challenge. That is neat. I finished it a few days ago. Great blog. :)

    ReplyDelete