Pages

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Day 22. A Website

Okay, if you bake or cook...here is a really great one:

www.joyofbaking.com

Every single recipe I have tried is really amazing. Their homemade ice cream recipes are the best out there!

Since I have Paso Finos...I like looking at different Paso websites. If I ever have baby horses again...I want to breed my horses to the Palomino stallion and either the Pinto or Black stallion. I even have names picked out for my next babies. =)
www.grovecreekfarm.com

How about the new snowfall? Here in the Detroit area we got about 7 more inches...on top of our 2-1/2 feet! We were getting about an inch every 30 min.

God bless!

-Emily

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you sure are getting a lot of snow. We got maybe another 2 inches today on top of the foot or so we already had. I'll have to check out the joy of baking website. That is one I have not used. I usually use allrecpies.com or recipezaar.com.

    ReplyDelete