Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day 28. A Scar I have...and it's story

Well, this could go two ways...external or internal scars... I happen to have a lot of scars...mostly external, because my skin scars easily!

I was about 4 years old, making crafts with my little sister Jill. She had the scissors and I needed them. I asked her for them, and being the sweet girl she was she handed them right over to me. The only bad thing was she had them open, as I was taking them from her-she closed the scissors...the blades slicing through my tender young flesh. ;) I still have a nice scar right on my thumb! (You should ask her about the scar I gave her several years later)

I also have a scar from a cat scratching me (I was also 4 at the time), from raspberry bushes, from falling on a metal bed frame, and of course from the surgeries that came after a fall from a horse... my brother has a scar from a frisbee hitting his forehead...

Do you have a scar??? Or a weird story behind one???

God bless!

-Emily


"For I know the plans I have for you" says the Lord. "Plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

No comments:

Post a Comment