Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Random thought...


Have you ever noticed that sometimes people tend to look like their pets??? Dogs in particular... I have attended several shows, and watched other dog shows on tv...and have noticed time and again this "trait" should I call it???
So...yesterday we were talking about it...and Jill and my cousin looked at some photos... I know it's a funny thing to post about but...here you go...and to make the record clear...I am not making fun of these people at all! (I wonder if my family looks like our collies???) I wouldn't be surprised if some of these are photoshopped...



 I like the one above and below


On a more serious note...please keep my family in your prayers. Once again we have a family member with failing health that won't be with us much longer. Please pray for my great-aunt...and others in my family...

God bless...

-Emily

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE it Emily!! I think the 2nd set of pictures is the best. Love you!

    ReplyDelete