Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Day 1: A Favorite Song

Thanks to Bethany, I have discovered how to post videos to the blog page!!! Thanks girl! Now asking Emily Smith for a favorite song is like...asking the moon to shine during the day, or it to snow in the summer...or something like that. I have SO many favorite songs...It was nearly impossible to choose a song. I decided on two! =)

When Love Takes You In- Steven Curtis Chapman

SCC is one of my favorite singer/songwriters. I have tons of favorites that he sings...but I decided on this one to share with you all.  


Amazing Grace- IL Divo...

Anyone that reads this and knows me will smile. I love IL Divo-and whenever I hear this song...it gives me the chills! The song itself is amazing, and coupled with these gorgeous voices...and the bagpipe...WOW!!!!



God bless, and I hope you are encouraged by these songs!

-Em

1 comment:

  1. OOOHHHHH!!!! I love that song Amazing Grace by IL Divo!!!
    ~Bethany~

    ReplyDelete