Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Day 12. A Song that I want to be played at my wedding...

This one is fairly easy for me. I have tons of songs picked out, here is one I will have at my reception:

Cinderella- Steven Curtis Chapman

Now, I really don't know how to dance...and maybe my dad doesn't either...but I really want to dance with my Daddy to this song at my wedding. I think it would also be special if my brother(s) would perform it as well. Since it is a long-er song, I have this thought that at some point in the song-we would invite other dads to dance with their daughters...what do you think? Of course I will work out all of the details... =) The biggest detail right now is for God to bring the right guy along. =)
  I also like, I'll Take Care of You (by SCC), Household of Faith (Steve Green) and Cherish the Treasure(Steve Green)...and that's all I'm telling for now...you'll have to come to my wedding to hear the rest! =)
Have a great day...

2 comments:

  1. That is very pretty. When we were planning our wedding the organist gave us a list of approved hymns that could be used during the ceremony. We weren't allowed to pick what we wanted. I think in general Catholic churches tend to be rather strict on what can and can't be done during a Catholic marriage ceremony. (And to be honest, I can't remember a single song that was played.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I didn't realize that you wouldn't be allowed to pick any music that you wanted. I guess that the most important thing is that you got married though! =)

    ReplyDelete