Pages

Friday, January 14, 2011

Day 2: A Favorite Movie


A favorite movie-once again a difficult choice. I think right now my favorite movie is The Great Escape. If you have never seen it-you HAVE to!!! I think it has all of the elements for a perfect movie...drama, excitement, humor, sentiment, sorrow...and the best motorcycle chase I have ever seen!!! =) I have posted the trailer below so you all can watch it. 

If you like WWII, or an action-packed movie-here you go! My family really likes it!


See you tomorrow!!!

-Em

3 comments:

  1. You are on a role! Love that movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree it is a great movie, but I must admit the end it quite a downer. At least one of those brave men should have made a completely sucessful escape and got away to live his life!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree Kateri. It is a true story and knowing that...well...it makes it kinda' sad.

    ReplyDelete