Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day 13. A Guilty Pleasure.

I love ice cream... It is my comfort food, if I have one. After I moved to the city, and times I didn't have anything to do-or I missed my family...I would eat ice cream, often a whole thing of one of the two flavors below. Good thing they are only two cups! I love all kinds, but the two pictured below are my favorites. Too bad they are limited edition flavors... I have been known to eat...well you don't want to know how much, and though I have never done it, I say I could eat a whole half gallon of ice cream (actually they don't sell half gallons anymore. I think they are 1.75 qts.). I realized though that ice cream will make you gain weight if eaten in large quantities...so yours truly hasn't been eating much at all. I could count on one hand the times I have had ice cream in the past months. There's nothing wrong with eating ice cream...just now when I eat it...i feel like I'm putting pounds on. =)





What is your guilty pleasure??? =) Oh, and go enjoy a big bowl of ice cream and think of me! =)

1 comment:

  1. I can totally relate. :)I looked at ice cream when I was in the store today and was good and didn't buy any. :) I've been known to eat it for breakfast lunch and dinner. (I haven't done that recently!) I am actually staying away from dairy and the non dairy substitutes really don't hold a candle to the real thing. (which I suppose is a good thing for my weight anyway!)

    ReplyDelete