Pages

Friday, January 28, 2011

Day 14. A Vacation I would like to take.

I would love to travel the World. I think if there would be a vacation I would like to take...it would be a tour of Europe. I really want to go to France, England, Germany, Austria, and Slovakia. My family is European, and the countries I mentioned (with the exclusion of France), my family came from. We are also Maltese, so going to Malta would be awesome. I would also love to go to Australia. 
Unfortunately, traveling costs a lot of money...so maybe I should settle with a trip out west. =)
Cheers!
(I am heading to stay with my family for the weekend!)

3 comments:

  1. Maybe some of your siblings will marry in other countries. Family weddings have been my ticket for traveling to other countries (haven't been to Europe yet though--would really love to go there are well!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe that will be the case Kateri! I rather hope so. =)

    ReplyDelete